Sunday, November 16, 2008

Baybee going..

A few days ago, dear told me that the owner dislike baybee in the house and want them to get rid of it in 2 weeks..

Then we started to find if anyone want to keep him

Today, dear's manager say they are able to keep him and will be taking him on tuesday afternoon..

After tuesday, I will not be baybee's daddy anymore...

I am very sad... but what can I do?

My house cannot keep him also so the best thing now is to wish his new family will treat him nice..

I like baybee very much, he is very smart and a very good boy
He will always act cute to let him get attention
he likes to stick around me and dear and will always stick to us where ever he go
I like baybee to be around...

just then dear called me and tell me today baybee refuse to go to sleep and cried when she went to hug him...
I think he knows he is leaving too.. so thats why he is sad
he doesnt want to leave, and we dun want him to leave too
but he must leave...

he is like me and dear's son already... we love him very much and treat him very good.

Sometimes we find him very annoying, but without him we will feel empty.
we always think of him and think what is best for him

We will miss you baybee....