Sunday, October 12, 2008

Loneliness

When u have a dog with u for a month.. u kinda get attached to it


i have given baybee bak to peggy after she moved house and he seems quite happy there


i'm happy for him too


its just time like this..

like this lonely sunday night when no one is home

let me feel that i would be good if i still have him with me

yes it is real trouble at times, where i have to watch his pee and poo, clean up and take care of him

but times like this i like to have him accompany me

when i watch tv myself i like him watching tv with me on my laps

when i do assignments i like him sleeping under my foot




but he is quite naughty sometimes...

he likes attention and gets grumpy easily


peggy asked me today if i want to take him for the nite
i say no coz the trouble is much more than the joy

haha


but its really nice having someone ard that u can always be with and will always be at home with u



baybee sleeping under my chair when i'm typing up assignments


this is him sleeping in another pose


this is him getting excited
haha good times~

No comments: